Shrimp n’ Zoodles
Printable Version: Shrimp n’ Zoodles
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in: 25 minutes
Makes: 3, 4 oz servings
- 1 lb Shrimp (fresh or frozen)
- 3-4 Zucchini squash (depending on size, 1 whole zuchinni will make 1 serving)
- 4 Tbsp Olive oil
- Mrs. Dash garlic & herb seasoning, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil for shrimp.
- Meanwhile, heat 1Tbsp olive oil in a large pan.
- Spiralize zucchini in spiralizer (Amazon has the small one pictured for $10 and it’s awesome). Add all zucchini to the pan and season with Mrs. Dash, salt, and pepper. Cook to ‘al dente’. Remove from pan.
- Add shrimp to boiling water and cook until pink. Drain shrimp.
- Add shrimp to the pan and toss in leftover olive oil and seasoning.
- Portion zucchini noodles evenly, drizzle with 1tbsp olive oil per serving. Top with 3-4oz. of shrimp each and toss.
255 KCals; 5CHO/26PRO/15FAT