Seriously Good Mango Salsa Salmon
Printable Version: Mango Salsa Salmon
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in 30 minutes
Makes 3, 4-oz servings
- 1lb fresh or thawed salmon fillets
- 1 head or 1 bag broccoli florets
- 3 Tbsp macadamia nut oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Organic Sriracha BBQ Sauce
- ⅓ c mango salsa (Market Street or Tom Thumb has this readily available, or you can make your own using my mango salsa recipe)
- Place salmon on baking sheet as is. You do not need to season the salmon. Place salmon in cold oven and set to 350. Bake for 18-21 minutes depending on size of salmon (note: this is for fresh salmon, if using frozen, follow package directions).
- Meanwhile, cook broccoli in a large pot with as little water as possible. Bring it to a boil, then cover and turn off the heat and let it cook a few minutes before draining (DON’T microwave steam your broccoli, save some of the nutrition).
- Portion out broccoli. Drizzle 1 Tbsp macadamia nut oil over each serving of broccoli. Top with 3-4oz salmon, and drizzle with 1 Tbsp Trader Joe’s Sriracha BBQ sauce and 2tbsp mango salsa.
428 KCals; 16CHO/26PRO/29FAT