Quick Keto Egg Cups
Printable Version: Quick Keto Egg Cups
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in: 30 minutes
Makes: 12 egg cups
- 12 eggs
- 4-6 ounces ground beef or turkey
- ½ c chopped onions
- ½ c chopped peppers
- Salt, to taste
- Optional topping: shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat in a large saucepan (if needed, may use leftover ground meat)
- While meat is cooking, dice veggies into small squares.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Crack one egg into each well. Sprinkle salt into each egg cup.
- Drop approximately 1 Tbsp chopped veggies and ½ oz ground beef or turkey into each cup.
- Leave as is for a more “hard boiled” egg cup (pictured), or scramble for a more omelet-like egg cup.
- Bake at 350 for 20-23 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Optional: the last 5 minutes, sprinkle pinch of shredded cheese on top of each cup.
For non-microwave reheating: set oven to 275. Place egg cups on a foil-lined baking sheet and place in oven for 7-10 minutes or until warm.
Macros (per cup):
100 KCals; 2CHO/9PRO/6FAT