Printable Version: Mango Pico
I buy my mango pico ready-made to save time, but if this isn’t an option for you, it is so easy to make! And, only 5 ingredients 😉
- 2 Whole mangoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 Tbsp red onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp red or green peppers, chopped
- 1 Jalapeno pepper (can do 2 if you want more kick)
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- Optional: squeeze of lemon juice to preserve and prevent browning
- Chop all ingredients and mix together in a small bowl.
- Slice a lemon in half and squeeze over pico. Stir one more time to distribute.
- Refrigerate or enjoy immediately over Seriously Good Mango Salsa Salmon or Fajita Bowls
Macros: (for 2 Tbsp Mango Pico)
25 KCals; 6CHO/0PRO/0FAT