Egg White Crepes
Printable Version: Egg White Crepes
Make Egg Whites Great Again.
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in: 15 minutes
- 1 c. Egg Whites International egg whites
- 1-2 packets Splenda or Stevia sweetener
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp Walden Labs..ahem..Walden Farms Sugar-free maple syrup
- Spray skillet with coconut oil and preheat over medium heat.
- Stir together egg whites, Splenda, and vanilla.
- Pour half the mixture into the pan and cook like a pancake. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Top with peanut butter and SF syrup. Enjoy. You’re welcome.
Other optional toppings: Bananas make a great addition to this, or top with blueberries instead of peanut butter.
You can buy egg whites in bulk here, which I do through Egg Whites International. I love their company because they use organic free-range chickens, and none of the egg goes to waste in making their product (yolks and shells are sold to other companies for use in other products). They keep for months in the freezer and up to three months in the fridge. Stock up! You can also follow the link here:
Macros (with 2 Tbsp PB)
320 KCals; 10CHO/32PRO/17FAT