Printable Version: cLEAN Spaghetti
Made with brown rice past and lean ground beef or turkey.
DF, GF, SF
Ready in: 25 minutes
Makes: three 4-oz servings
- Approx.1/2 bag brown rice pasta (I use fusilli or penne usually)
- 1 lb lean (90/10 or better) ground beef or turkey (Jenni-O also makes an Italian seasoned lean ground Turkey that’s pretty bomb in this)
- 1c. Pasta sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, preheat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown meat in a large skillet.
- Stir sauce into the meat, reduce heat and let simmer for a few minutes.
- Portion out as follows: 1/2c. pasta + 3-4oz meat.
Macros (per 4 oz 90/10 ground beef + 1/2c pasta)
354 KCals; 32CHO/26PRO/13FAT
With Jenni-O Lean Ground Turkey:
334 KCals; 32CHO/24PRO/10FAT