Chili-Crusted Tilapia and Asparagus
Printable Version: Chili Crusted Tilapia
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in 20 minutes
Makes 3 4-oz servings
- 4 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 lb tilapia fillets
- 1-2 bundles fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp EVOO or Macadamia nut oil
- Salt to taste
- Preheat broiler to high for asparagus. Spray a nonstick pan with coconut oil and heat over medium-high for tilapia.
- Combine chili powder and garlic salt on a plate or in a medium bowl. Dredge fillets in spices to coat.
- Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spread asparagus out. Drizzle with EVOO or macadamia nut oil and salt. Place under broiler for 9-11 minutes or until desired doneness.
- While asparagus is cooking, place tilapia in the pan, turning half way (about 5-7 minutes total, depending on the size of the fillets), until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Divide into 3-4oz servings and serve over asparagus.
Macros (per 4 oz serving)
184 KCals; 3CHO/22PRO/10FAT