Besto Pesto Chicken
Printable Version: Besto Pesto Chicken
I don’t know if my pesto is the besto, but it is Keto.
DF, GF, K, SF
Ready in: 10 minutes (using pre-cooked chicken. If cooking chicken fresh, 30 minute prep time)
Makes: 4, 4oz servings
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cubed (see my meal prep tips for cooking/cutting chicken)
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves or 1 Tbsp chopped basil (as pictured)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or ½ Tbsp garlic paste, pictured)
- Salt to taste
- Put 1 c. basil leaves and garlic into the food processor (A Magic Bullet also works).
- If using a food processor, slowly add olive oil as the food processor is running. If using a magic bullet, go ahead and add the olive oil as well and blend all ingredients. Add coarse sea salt to taste.
- Weigh out chicken into 4, 4oz servings. Divide pesto into 4ths and combine ¼ pesto with 4oz chicken.
- Serve or save with zoodles for a meal, or by itself as a high-protein snack.
248 KCals; 0CHO/26PRO/16FAT