For years, I’ve made sweet potato fries by slicing them, tossing them in Italian dressing, and roasting them under the broiler. They are ah-mazing this way! Then, my best friend introduced me to this “Everything But The Bagel” seasoning from Trader Joe’s and I’ve been making them with this and a little EVOO.
Both ways are so good, I couldn’t pick! Here’s the recipe for whichever way you want to make them.
(Also check out my Bunless Burger recipe which also includes the recipe for these fries)
Ready in: 20 minutes
Makes: 3, 4 oz servings
- 3-4 sweet potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 3 Tbsp Italian dressing OR…
- 1 Tbsp Macadamia nut oil or olive oil + 2 Tbsp Everything Bagel Seasoning
- Turn the broiler on to high.
- Spread sliced sweet potatoes out over a cookie sheet and drizzle with Italian dressing, toss to coat.
- OR drizzle sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle Everything Bagel seasoning generously over potatoes. Toss to coat.
- Place potatoes under the broiler for 12-15 minutes or until desired doneness.
Macros (per 4 oz serving)
125 KCals; 23CHO/2PRO/3FAT
Printable Version: Sweet Potato Fries